27th Annual Christmas Light Parade
Brilliantly lit floats and community groups will march up West Coleman Boulevard as the Mount Pleasant Christmas Light Parade sets sail to the delight of thousands of residents and visitors. The festivities begin at 5:30 p.m. with a spectacular Pyrotecnico fireworks show, immediately followed by the start of the parade at Live Oak Dr. traveling south and ending at the intersection of W. Coleman Blvd. and Patriots Point Rd. Join the Facebook event for up-to-date info!
Coleman Boulevard Road Closure Schedule:
- Whilden St. to Pherigo St. closes at 4:00 p.m. for the lineup
- Whilden St. to Patriots Point Rd. closes at 5:00 p.m.
- Ravenel Bridge off-ramp onto Coleman Blvd. closes at 5:00 (all traffic diverted to Highway 17)
- Patriots Point Rd. from Coleman Blvd. to Harry Hallman Blvd. closes at 5:00 (all Patriots Point and hotel/golf course traffic will divert onto Harry Hallman)
To help ensure we have a safe event, the Town of Mount Pleasant is requesting that drone pilots not fly over or along the parade route. Pilots are reminded that the Federal Aviation Authority requires a Part 107 Waiver if you are going to fly at night or fly over people. You can learn more about drone operations at https://www.faa.gov/uas/. Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions here.
Christmas Light Parade Covid Safety Tips
- Practice social distancing
- Practice proper hand hygiene
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands
- COVER all coughs and sneezes
- Stay home if sick; parade will be livestreamed
Organizations interested in participating in the Mount Pleasant Christmas Light Parade must download the application, review all rules and requirements, then complete the fillable form and submit to email@example.com.