Special Event Permit Applications
Any organized activity with more than 25 people using or impacting private commercial or public property, facilities, parks, sidewalks or roadways in a manner that varies from its standard land use requires a Special Event Permit. Please note: all Town of Mount Pleasant ordinances (zoning, noise, signage, etc.) must be adhered to in any event; a permit does not constitute permission to violate any ordinance. TOMP does not permit events involving the Ravenel Bridge. The Special Event Permit ordinance can be viewed here.
Please fill out the appropriate application for your event type and submit with all applicable attachments and fees to the Town of Mount Pleasant. For Memorial Waterfront Park events, scroll down to that section.
**Permits will not submit unless all required fields are complete!
- Parades / Processions
- Races / Bikes / Walks
- Outdoor Commercial Activities (Tent Sales, Grand Openings, Business Events)
- Commercial Film & Photography
- Nonresidential Private Property (Private Parties, Block Parties, etc. requesting street closures)
Town Property Event Addendum: If you are requesting to host an event on property owned by the Town of Mount Pleasant (other than Memorial Waterfront Park; see below), you must attach this Event Addendum to your permit application along with the required documents described within.
Memorial Waterfront Park Permit Applications
Before submitting a permit application for Memorial Waterfront Park, read the Memorial Waterfront Park Special Events ordinance and the Prohibited Activity at Town-Owned Parks ordinance, then submit the appropriate form.
- MWP Small Group Events (25-249 attendees)
- MWP Large Group Events (250-499 attendees)
- MWP Commercial Media Filming and Photography
Fee Payment via Credit Card: Submit the appropriate application for your event, then pay your permit fee online.
For more information on event permits, contact the Town of Mount Pleasant Special Events Manager.
- Blessing of the Fleet Arts & Craft Show Application
- Farmers Market Non-Profit Exhibitor Application
- Farmers Market 2017 Application
- 22nd Annual Christmas Light Parade Application – Available Sept. 1, 2017
- Holiday Market and Craft Show Application – Available Aug. 2017
- *New Application* Accommodations Tax Application – Available July 1 for Jan.-June 2018 Events
- Town Proud: A Mount Pleasant Certified Local Business Program
- Children’s Day Festival Business Exhibitor Sponsor Form
Have Questions? Please review our FAQ page.